1. Discuss the similarities and differences between the Old and New Covenants.
2. How are general and special revelation related?
3. Can the inspiration and authority of the Bible be proved, or are they matters of faith?
4. How far should the traditional view of the origin of Old Testament literature be followed?
5. Why is the history of the canonization of the Old Testament filled with uncertainties?
6. What are the historical circumstances that contributed to the origin of the Gospels and the Pauline Epistles?
7. Since the Canon is composed only of inspired writings, are all the books of equal value?
8. Did the use of scrolls or codices have any effect on the collection of books in the canonization process? How?
9. Compare and contrast the hermeneutics of Alexandria and Antioch.
10. What is the relation of reason to revelation?
11. What is the difference between intended meaning and literal meaning?
12. Which version of the Bible do you use for personal study? preaching? witnessing? leading a bible study? Why?